The Final Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for The Final Words roleplay group. Currently under construction.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:44 am by DarthVader

» Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:20 pm by Hades

» Braig Profile
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 1:46 am by Braig

» Chara Dreemurr
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 10:47 pm by Chara Dreemurr

» Lex Luthor
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 12:44 am by Lex Luthor

» Basic Rules
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 11:29 pm by Dark Schneider

» DIO Statistics
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:02 pm by DIO

» Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:05 am by Ansem Seeker of Darkness

» Darth Vader
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 12:53 am by DarthVader

Top posters
Hades
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_vote_lcapWake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_voting_barWake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_vote_rcap 
DIO
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_vote_lcapWake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_voting_barWake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_vote_rcap 
N.B.E-44
DarthVader
Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Chara Dreemurr
Lex Luthor
Braig
Dark Schneider

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)

Go down 
+4
DIO
Ansem Seeker of Darkness
DarthVader
Hades
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades
Admin
Hades

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) Empty
PostSubject: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Persephone's mansion would do. It's not like she's using it anymore thanks to "Bolt-Boy." Mr. High-And-Mighty wouldn't ever let the little ol' Lord of the Dead ever have anything good going for him. So what if he kidnapped her? He built her a mansion on the banks of the Styx in prime Underworld real estate, which, by the by, was not cheap. Still, the whole shotgun wedding plan didn't pan out, so the mansion was dead... -er than the rest of the kingdom. If he was gonna do this, this was the spot to keep them.

The souls of the damned, some of the nastiest and most vicious SoBs to ever waltz about the mortal world throughout all of eternity. Monsters tended to be quick pickings for Jerkules and other goody-two-shoes, and fallen heroes had the unfortunate side effect of showing their oh so noble conscience at the last second. Malef had the right idea: a team of the biggest baddies the worlds have ever seen all working together to topple the powers that be. Sure, things didn't go Malef's way, but, hey, she never really knew what she had either.

"Here's the short list of souls to bring up from Tartarus, your eminence," Panic announced, passing the scroll up to his boss.

"We took the liberty of putting a star next to the particularly gruesome ones," Pain added.

"Good work, boys," Hades smirked.

"Aww, you're just saying that," Panic said.

"OF COURSE I AM YOU NITWITS!" Hades replied, his flames turning bright orange. "ANYONE CAN WRITE NAMES ON A SCROLL!!"

Hades ran his hand over his hair, calming back down to blue.

"Now then, let's see what these schlubs can do for us," Hades said, speaking more to himself than anyone else. "We get lucky and we can knock Zeusy right outta 'Blue-Skies-And-Sunshine'-ville. Boys, get me some change of address forms; I'm feelin' good about this one!"

He glanced over his list of souls to resurrect. He'd learned his lesson from the whole Auron debacle. No way he was reviving any of these souls into a new physical body until they signed the dotted line and wrapped up snug as a bug in red tape. No foul ups this time. Their souls would be his; living, dead, or somewhere on the Schrödinger line.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

With a flick of a wrist, the souls he wanted were summoned up before him, none yet able to be any physical danger to anyone, but, rather, the perfect captive audience of souls to make a little business deal with. Ohoho yes. Pretty soon Mr. "Hey-You-Get-Offa-My-Cloud" would be saying his final words.

((Just go ahead and have your characters wake up here. I'll have Hades approach them with his deal in a bit.))
Back to top Go down
https://finalwords.board-directory.net
N.B.E-44

N.B.E-44

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Through the fabric of time and space, a soul arrived in the underworld from one world to another. The swirling ghostly energies formed a sphere with living, pulsing circuitry slithering across it's ethereal surface. The ball of life-energy began to expand rapidly, far surpassing that of what would be expected from a normal human. Indeed whatever this soul belonged to, it was big. The brilliant light show came to an end as the swirling ball of energy began to manifest into a humanoid shape, crouched on one knee whilst staring directly at the tile floor of the mansion.

This being, whatever it was, was enormous. Where it to stand upright, it would be roughly 16 feet tall from head to toe. It's incorporeal body was clearly inorganic; possessing servos, pistons and other machinery in it's arms and legs. It's "skin" was a complex array of maroon-colored panels and small mechanical parts which composed it's complex, bio-mechanical body. The being began to rise, standing upright at it's full height of 16 feet. What appeared to be wheels rested upon the being's shoulders and two more serving as ankles for the mechanical life-form. It's face was a clean silver, and disturbingly humanoid with a nose, lips and pronounced cheeks. Surrounding the being's head was a "helmet" of the same maroon color as the rest of the body which possessed two antennae-like horns on the left and right side of the head.

The being looked around, confused as to where it was. It would raise it's hand, it's eyes visibly widening in shock as it realized it could stare right through it's hands and at the ground it stood on. The being backed up, frantically looking left and right before spotting Hades. Fear and shock turned into anger and fury, and the being's warrior training kicked into full gear. The metal humanoid reached behind it's back with it's right arm, feeling for a weapon that it hoped was there. It wasn't. The being shouted in anger, it's voice possessing a metallic flanging effect as it spoke.

"Who are you and what have you done to me!?"

Last edited by N.B.E-44 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarthVader

DarthVader

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 9:12 am

Obi-Wan... there... is good in him. I know there is... still...

Search your feelings, Father, you can't do this. I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate.

It is too late for me, son. The Emperor will show you the true nature of the Force. He is your master now.

But you'll die.

You already... have, Luke. You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister... you were right.

A long time ago, in a place far, far away, a soul takes it's final steps on the road to redemption. A lifetimes worth of evil deeds and terrible acts finds itself cleansed through the selfless, loving bond between father and son. Anakin Skywalker had found peace. Sadly, though he had found and redeemed himself of his acts, the terrible mantle of his old life was unable to be truly destroyed. This stain in the netherworld quickly found itself snatched away by a power unnatural to the ways of the force.

The figure, upon being summoned by Hades, would manifest in a manner quite different from the machine-like being nearby. A puddle or small pool of what appears to be shadow or darkness would slowly spring to life upon the floor. Upon reaching a suitable size, a wraith-like figure would rise from said darkness. While smaller than machine, the new arrival was nothing short of menacing. Standing at nearly 7 feet in height while being clad in a sinister suit of blackened armor, the figure let loose a single, synthesized breath.

Do you feel that?

The cold.

The very area around this newly formed specter or revenant would radiate an unnatural and quite terrifying chill. A second breath occurs and is followed by a third in what appears to be a steady repetition. Not quite man but not quite machine, if one could look past the wraith-like appearance, they would most likely find him to be a combination of both. The darkened figure would slowly turn his head and take a single glance of the surroundings. Finally, a good time after his resurrection, the figure speaks only after deciding to allow his summoner "eye" contact.

" This is not the work of the force. Who are you? What have you done? "

Though he asks questions, his deep, synthesized tone seems to demand an answer rather than ask for one. In addition to his forwardness, the figure seems to lack much of the surprise and emotion of the former summon.
Back to top Go down
Ansem Seeker of Darkness

Ansem Seeker of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 3:55 pm

The very last thing Ansem remembered was Castle Oblivion. He had come so close again. Close to obtaining a body again. Close to be able to complete his part of the plan... but now that seemed all very distant.

He had suffered defeat before at the hands of Sora, right when he was able to snatch control of the Darkness. The door had been opened and only by a single miscalculation was he banished from the young boy's body and now had to fight his way back to gain control.

That opportunity presented itself in Castle Oblivion. The darkness was strong enough for him to take form there again and appear before the boy as his memories were given flesh. But again he was banished away and now even locked in the boy's heart.

Riku had become quite skilled in the use of darkness, he hated to admit it... but the boy had become much stronger and adept in a short time than he liked to admit even being capable of using his appearance and his powers without giving control over to him. It was vexing at best to be a slave of the boy he had sought to use for his own purposes. A puppet that had somehow become the puppeteer.

But now... here he was again. Slowly his eyes adjusted as he tried to process where he was. The Underworld... that was impossible. Only beings that had died with their souls intact would come here and he was certainly no soul... or perhaps he had developed his own soul...  there was still much that he could research on the matter. He would need to look into this soon enough.

Slowly he pressed himself up as he was actually surprised to have a body of his own again. And not in the form of a regular shadow or other normal heartless. His own body as it had been before and always had been.

Slowly he dusted himself off as he took a glance at the one who had summoned him. One of Maleficent's old followers... the lord of the Underworld himself. Already he saw both opportunities and problems arise at the same time. If Hades still feigned loyalty to Maleficent he would like nothing more but to destroy the one that was partially responsible for her downfall. He would need to play this carefully for now and let the god be in charge... for now.

"I must thank you for restoring me to my proper form... Lord Hades..."
Back to top Go down
DIO

DIO

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 6:48 pm

The full moon shone down eerily upon vast expanse that made up the city of Cairo. The year was 1988, and in the streets of this ancient Egyptian settlement, a blood feud that had endured for the past century was about to enter into it's final, climactic conclusion. As the sun had set, four souls had come to bring vengeance against a being that had caused such wrong to their lives, looking to end his vile existence once and for all, yet now, in the darkness of the night, only one of them remained standing, facing off against the monster that had haunted his family for generations. An exchange of blows had been dealt out, yet, after a nightmarish encounter with his foe, Jotaro Kujo, the last living member of the Joestars, had his enemy right where he wanted him.

Yet, he would find that his enemy would never allow for a simple finish, as, while he slowly staggered back into a standing position, Jotaro was blinded by a blast of blood gushed forth from his opponent's own wounds. With a cry of savage glee, DIO, would bring forth his Stand launching one final strike, intended to purge the Joestars from his world once and for all.

"I'VE WON! DIE!"

With the impact between both Star Platinum and The World, came a long moment of silence, as both parties waited to see the outcome. This quiet was broken, by the sharp sound of cracking and breaking, as the fist of Jotaro's Stand would break in several areas, electing a smirk from the vampire he faced. Yet, this moment of grim satisfaction would end as The World's leg began to fragment and break, shock covering the faces of The Stand and it's master, as swiftly, the being crumbled and shattered into hundreds of pieces. The damage to his Stand being enforced upon him, DIO would feel his body breaking apart, blood spurting from his like geysers, as he reared back and let loose a shriek of shock and disbelief. He had been so close, he'd been able to taste it, and yet, his ultimate victory had been snatched away by the efforts of his most hated foes. His torso ripping apart, his eyes wide, the would be ruler of the world would let out his final cries.

"IMPOSSIBLE! I'M DIO! I AM DI-"

As his face would split apart, and his body would violently burst, spraying the entire area around him in a cascade of ichor.

_____

Yet, even then, he was not entirely dead, for due to the sacrifice he'd made of his humanity, all those years ago, DIO's form persisted, clinging to what remained of his unnatural life, as it slowly reconstituted itself. It was only with the coming of dawn, and as the rays of the sun shone down upon his remains, turning them to ash, that the surviving Joestars would feel the burden of this mad man's ambitions and depravity finally leave their souls. As Joseph Joestar, and his grandson, Jotaro, left the site of their ultimate retribution, they failed to notice the strange development that seemed to occur, for as the winds spread away the ashes of their dead nemesis, it was lacking in any warmth, despite the hot desert sun above.

_____

DIO would open his eyes, and instead of finding himself facing the judgement for his actions, as some might have believed, or the void of darkness that awaited all after death, as others choose to think, he stood in an altogether more mundane scene. A mansion, not so far from the one he'd made his own domain, was around him, it's decorated interior bearing an almost macabre feel to it. Yet, it did not end there, as to his right, the vampire found he was not alone, but merely one of several beings who had seemingly manifested here. Perhaps he had to wait in line to pass on to the place of death, he'd consider with a mental smirk, as he looked over these other individuals, yet would feel his attention being drawn up towards the being who gazed down upon all of them. He could tell already, that this was the man who had drawn him here, who had reached out and plucked his fallen soul, to bring it here, staving off death perhaps for a time longer.

In the face of this being, with the power over the souls of the dead, DIO would say nothing.

He would merely cross his arms, and smirk, waiting to see what this host had in mind.

Last edited by DIO on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 8:33 pm

"Whoa there, motor-mouth," Hades said, addressing the giant metal... thing standing before him that had shouted at him. "Look, babe, I believe in supply and demand, so before you demand, you better supply, okay? Ya got the concept?"

The wraith like shadowy figure asked him who he was but before he had the chance to answer, Ansem stated his name for him.

"And I see my reputation precedes me," Hades replied with his typical verbal traffic jam. "Yeah, that's me: Hades, Lord of the Dead, God of the Underworld, etcetera, etcetera. So, you probably figured it out, but you all are dead as a doornail, deceased, booked a cruise on the River Styx, bought a farm, the whole shebang. Guess all your best laid plans didn't exactly go your way, eh?"

"Oh! Like all of your plans, boss?" Pain asked.

"NO NOT LIKE MY PLANS YOU IDOTS!" Hades shouted at his minions, orange fire flaring up everywhere.

"We are worms! Worthless worms!" they sobbed, shapeshifting into actual worms and bowing before Hades in fear.

"Oi! Minions, am I right? Can't live with 'em, can't live without- well, I guess ya can," Hades shrugged. "Anyway, where was I?"

"Best laid plans, your excellency," Panic offered.

"Right, best laid plans didn't go your way," he continued. "But, hey, just 'cuz you're down doesn't mean you've gotta fall out. So, here's the deal I'm gonna offer you: you get your bodies back, get a second chance to run amok and pursue whatever goals you're after. But, here's the catch: you've gotta work for me XXIV/VII until I'm sitting pretty on Mount Olympus. But, hey, as soon as the One-Man-Planetary-Repopulater gets thrown out on his all-powerful glowing orange tuckus and my new phone number is 1-800-OLYMPUS, well you're all free to go, no strings."

Hades snapped his fingers, and four contracts and pens began to float in front of the four undead souls.

"Sign, date, and initial everywhere next to the big 'X'," he instructed. "Oh, but, if this fabulous new offer for some ungodly reason isn't quite jivin' with what you want out of your eternal afterlife, well, hey, the alternative's an eternity in Tartarus. I just signed off on this new hot poker for the furies to use. It goes in, then it fans out with a razor disk, getting hotter and hotter by the second. The latest and greatest in torture techniques! And we're all very happy to accommodate your more excruciating fears if that's not painful enough for you."
Back to top Go down
N.B.E-44

N.B.E-44

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 9:26 pm

By now he had deduced that the flaming blue creature was responsible for bringing him here, and this place was indeed some sort of afterlife. Not exactly what he was expecting the afterlife to look like. He contemplated the creature's offer; He claimed to be able to restore the being's body back. A tantalizing offer for sure, however he could not guarantee that once this creature revived him that he wouldn't just get fragged again. And so an idea hatched within his processor.

"How about before I serve you, you upgrade my body in both size and durability. If you have the power to raise the dead, then surely you can use some supernatural ability to strengthen my alloys."

The metallic being said, in an attempt to haggle.

"Improve my combat efficiency, and you get the most out of my...."service"..to you"

He hated to use that word in this instance. He knew that his true master was Megatron, but in these circumstances he had no choice but to comply. Whatever this thing was, it had him by throat, in a manner of speaking. If he was going to be forced into service, he might as well try to squeeze as much out of this deal as he could. Besides, a boost to overall performance wasn't that much to ask for.

"So....do we have a deal?"

Last edited by N.B.E-44 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 10:40 pm

N.B.E-44 wrote:
By now he had deduced that the flaming blue creature was responsible for bringing him here, and this place was indeed some sort of afterlife. Not exactly what he was expecting the afterlife to look like. He contemplated the creature's offer; He claimed to be able to restore the being's body back. In addition, this would provide the opportunity to seek vengeance upon the humans for slaying him. A tantalizing offer for sure, however he could not guarantee that once this creature revived him that the humans wouldn't just kill him again. And so an idea hatched within his processor.

"How about before I serve you, you upgrade my body in both size and durability. If you have the power to raise the dead, then surely you can use some supernatural ability to strengthen my alloys."

The metallic being said, in an attempt to haggle.

"Improve my combat efficiency, and you get the most out of my...."service"..to you"

He hated to use that word in this instance. He knew that his true master was Megatron, but in these circumstances he had no choice but to comply. Whatever this thing was, it had him by throat, in a manner of speaking. If he was going to be forced into service, he might as well try to squeeze as much out of this deal as he could. Besides, a boost to overall performance wasn't that much to ask for.

"So....do we have a deal?"
"A haggler, I see," Hades chuckled. "I do appreciate a man who knows what he wants. And, eh, what've I got to lose? Sure, new paint job, new guns, new bells and whistles, new cup holders, boom, done, gone."

Hades snapped his fingers and an additional line of text appeared on the document calling for the upgrades.
Back to top Go down
N.B.E-44

N.B.E-44

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 2:02 am

The mechanical being grinned. He had a feeling that the creature would accept the offer. Really, both sides stood to benefit from this arrangement. He would gain a body with increased combat capabilities and this..thing..would gain a soldier.

Taking his attention off of the flaming blue creature, he would examine the floating piece of paper in front of him, as well as the writing utensil. He raised a brow at the writing utensil hovering beside the piece of parchment, before scoffing and waving it aside. With his right hand he pressed his pointer and middle finger against his temple. From his optics emerged two thin beams of red light which touched the paper and began burning alien symbols onto the parchment.

"My name....is Curbstomp, by the way."

Last edited by N.B.E-44 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarthVader

DarthVader

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 10:43 pm

A choice. A dilemma. Return to the emptiness of death or become a servant once more. A long silence persists, broken only by the chilling sound of Vader's breathing. This was a second chance at life after the disastrous debacle caused by Darth Sidious aboard the second Death Star. The downside was that, everything and everyone he had known was now gone. He was at what basically amounted to an entirely fresh start. That said, He was no longer tied to Darth Sidious. In addition to that, all of the old thoughts and memories that belonged to Anakin Skywalker seemed to be gone or buried at the very least. Regardless of their fate, the remnants of a dead man seemed to no longer haunt the Sith Lord. After enough internal thought and debate, Vader finally gave his answer.

" What is thy bidding, my master "

Vader extends his arm forward as the pen seems to come to life. The point of said pen begins to dance upon the paper and after only a moment or two, A Lord of Sith had made a deal with the devil. Vader knelt as was customary and awaited word from his new Master. With any luck, by enforcing this entities will, Vader would have the chance to learn and gain abilities that his former master could not teach him. Though he didn't mention it, Vader would watch his new benefactor closely. If he proved incompetent enough and the opportunity presented itself, Vader would take the steps necessary to "replace" him.
Back to top Go down
DIO

DIO

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 11:25 pm

The vampire would watch, an eyebrow raising, as two of the other lost souls cast in their lot with the satanic figure before him. The smirk upon his lips would lower, as the words of the hot rang out in his head, speaking of his demise, and ultimately, the fate that awaited him if he refused this offer, his eyes narrowing in fury. This was not his destiny, no, it was the result of the meddling Joestar lineage that had time and again sought to halt his ambitions. He was DIO, eternal, immortal, commanding the Stand with which he could rule over the planet itself, and he would not meet his ends in the dungeons of this fallen entity.

He had other plans.

It was with a grin then, that DIO would make his decision, as the pen before him began to move through the air, commanded by an unseen presence, as the contract gained the signature of Dio Brando. With this, the being would place his hands upon his hips, his painted lips turning into an outright smile, as he spoke, his voice soothing, yet every syllable underaccented with the fuming anger at his foes that lay within him.

"So, what now? How long until I, DIO, am loosed once more those who'd stand against you?"
Back to top Go down
Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 12:54 am

"Seems I'm not as godly as I once thought." Lex Luthor, or rather, his soul, crept out from behind the rest of the company.

Helping gods overthrow one another... he mused to himself. I suppose you can't get any closer than that.

Lex had already seen the secrets of the universe. There wasn't much point in returning to life, unless a bid for power like this was on the line. No one could say he wasn't an opportunist.

He signed just as the others before him.
Back to top Go down
Ansem Seeker of Darkness

Ansem Seeker of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 2:40 pm

The fact he had to sign a document to return to his own schemes... a humiliation he would need to swallow. The seeker sighed as he looked to all others who had returned.

He regarded them as man with little ambition. Sheeps that were willing to follow their herder into the very cave where a wolf would butcher all of them. He however had other ideas. But he would need to play along for now. The only problem was the contract and that this so called Lord of the dead would love to remind him that he was now working under him.

But he would take it for now. He had succesfully managed to manipulate the witch and he saw enough hubris with the god already.

Taking the pen finally in his hand, Ansem signed the document... as Ansem. A small grin flared across his face as he knew that he could make use of this little thing later. If the god wanted to remind him... well, he was in for a surprise.

Crossing his arms again he nodded to the god before he smiled as he looked at him.

"Excuse me Lord Hades." Ansem said as he kept up his charade of loyalty for now. "But why settle only for one throne when there are enough other worlds out there begging for a rule like yours?"
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 3:13 pm

Other worlds Ansem had said. The guy knew about the broader cosmos, it would appear. Good on him. But that greater perspective was gonna make him tricky to keep under thumb. Hades made a mental note to keep an eye on this Ansem fellow.

"Small potatoes, mortal worlds," he replied with a wave of his hand. "I'm goin' after the throne of the gods itself. And once that's mine? Well, everything else will fall right into place, babe."

All five of the contracts were signed. Hades grinned devilishly as he summoned them back to his clutches. Once they were in his arms, the contracts morphed themselves into miniature figurine replicas of the five souls similar to the one he had of Auron before the brat with the Keyblade stuck his nose where it didn't belong.

"I do love to collect all the merchandise," Hades quipped as the statues all vanished into plumes of smoke. "Now, it's time to get this party started."

Red energy surged in Hades's hands, creating a glow that contrasted greatly with the blue and gray aesthetic of Hades and the surrounding area.

"Badda bing. Badda BOOM!"

He released the red energy and it began to swirled around each of the five souls like a serpent coiling around its prey. As the energy swirled, the bodies of the undead souls began to manifest. No longer were they mere phantoms of their previous selves; now they all five were back to their bodied state.
Back to top Go down
Ansem Seeker of Darkness

Ansem Seeker of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 5:54 am

No interest to rule all the worlds... an interesting point of view. Unlike Maleficent who viewed only she was fit to rule everything in existence, this Lord of the underworld was content to only conquer one and become the one in charge of the gods.

Well, that would perhaps make things easier. If he was content with believing one rule of a world would grant him rule over everything than let him be.

It was time to instead try and re-establish his plans. The keyblade wielder might have freed the worlds for now from the looming darkness but that however didn't mean they were safe. There was always a realm to the darkness and it was finding that door to it that was his true goal. The real door however... that was what eluded him for now.

He would return to that shortly after aiding the short tempered god. He would owe him at least a little bit of aid before he would return his own world back to the darkness whence it came... and he would take enjoyment out of that moment.

When his body returned to flesh he slowly flexed his muscle and extended his arm as he smiled. Just like it once was. And now that he had no need for the puppet anymore this could also work to his advantage.

"Well, this will do." Ansem said pleased as he turned to Hades and gave him a nod of gratitude. "Now... what would your first order be?"
Back to top Go down
N.B.E-44

N.B.E-44

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 5:18 pm

At once molten metal gushed out from thin air, rapidly hardening and cooling into distinct shapes and patters. Arms and legs formed from the metal, complete with servos, pistons and bearings. Bit by bit, the body began to resemble Curbstomp's ethereal form, albeit slightly bigger and obviously materiel. The entire process takes mere moments, and by the end of it was a derelict, hollow metallic Protoform body ripe for the taking.

Curbstomp's spirit began to ripple and distort as it began to fade into a more spore-like form which traveled towards the body like dust in the wind. The spirit of Curbstomp seeped through each and every nook and cranny of the Transformer's body, filling it entirely. Once the spirit was at home, Energon began to pump through the biomechanical arteries and veins of the Cybertronian body. Curbstomp's optics began to flicker a dim red as life once more coursed through him. His right hand began to twitch; each individual finger began to curl and ball into a fist.

With a flash, Curbstomp's optics surged bright red, now fully online. Curbstomp took two steps foreward before stumbling onto his knees, shaking the ground with a loud metallic thud; it would take some time before he would be able to adjust to his new body. He raised both his hands and stared at the palms of both. His optics travelling from his hands to his arms and then his torso. He definitely felt stronger, and bigger too; his height had gone up from 16 feet to 18.5 feet in height. Regaining his balance, Curbstomp attempted to stand again; he felt his knees and ankles shake and produce a loud rattling sound. At last his joint stabilizers kicked in and he was able to stand upright. He balled both his hands into fists, once again his mouth spread into a grin.

"I feel.....great!"

Last edited by N.B.E-44 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 9:38 pm

N.B.E-44 wrote:
At once molten metal gushed out from thin air, rapidly hardening and cooling into distinct shapes and patters. Arms and legs formed from the metal, complete with servos, pistons and bearings. Bit by bit, the body began to resemble Curbstomp's ethereal form, albeit slightly bigger and obviously materiel. The entire process takes mere moments, and by the end of it was a derelict, hollow metallic Protoform body ripe for the taking.

Curbstomp's spirit began to ripple and distort as it began to fade into a more spore-like form which traveled towards the body like dust in the wind. The spirit of Curbstomp seeped through each and every nook and cranny of the Transformer's body, filling it entirely. Once the spirit was at home, Energon began to pump through the biomechanical arteries and veins of the Cybertronian body. Curbstomp's optics began to flicker a dim red as life once more coursed through him. His right hand began to twitch; each individual finger began to curl and ball into a fist.

With a flash, Curbstomp's optics surged bright red, now fully online. Curbstomp took two steps foreward before stumbling onto his knees, shaking the ground with a loud metallic thud; it would take some time before he would be able to adjust to his new body. He raised both his hands and stared at the palms of both. His optics travelling from his hands to his arms and then his torso. He definitely felt stronger, and bigger too; his height had gone up from 16 feet to 18.5 feet in height. Regaining his balance, Curbstomp attempted to stand again; he felt his knees and ankles shake and produce a loud rattling sound. At last his joint stabilizers kicked in and he was able to stand upright. He balled both his hands into fists, his mandibles once again spreading into a grotesque grin.

"I feel.....great!"

However there was still one more thing to be done: A vehicle mode. Despite his burning hatred for the human race and organics in general, he had to admit they had a great taste in vehicles. He rather liked his older vehicle form; it was a 1992 Pontiac Trans Am, with a slick maroon paint job and a monster of an engine under the hood. He remembered scanning it after killing the original owner, some meatbag who wouldn't need it anymore. However with a new lease on life, it felt necessary to take on a new vehicle form to complete this new identity. Curbstomp once again raised his right hand and pressed his pointer and middle finger against his temple, his optics dimmed and his metallic "eyelids" narrowed. He attempted to gain access to the human communication network known as "The Internet" in order to seek out a vehicle mode he liked.

However his attempts failed, as he did not receive a signal from...wherever this nightmarish realm was located. He turned to Hades and spoke.

"How do I access "The Internet" from this location? I require an earthly alternate form in order to infiltrate the humans.....and because I rather like their vehicles."
"Yeah, of course, was just about to go over the mansion deets," Hades said. "Pain, Panic, what's the Wi-Fi password?"

"Ummm... password?" Pain asked, confused.

"Did you two IDIOTS get the Wi-Fi for the mansion?" Hades growled, tongues of orange flame flickering amidst the blue in preparation.

"Of course we did!" Panic nodded. "I have the Wife-Eye right here, your despicableness!"

Sitting in Panic's palm was a human eyeball, presumably taken from the corpse of some dead wife.

"Oi, puns, oi," Hades rolled his eyes.

"This... uh.... this isn't right.... is it?" Pain asked fearfully.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" Hades shouted as he unleashed a barraged of flames on top of Pain and Panic who ran out of the room in agony.

"AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU FIX THIS!" Hades shouted after them before turning back to his five new associates. "So sorry about that, gentlemen. The imps couldn't do one thing right if their souls depended on it. Which, incidentally, is exactly what yours depend on. So, let's make things clear first and foremost: the bar is set pretty low. You limbo under the bar, you go into Tartarus.... What was I talking about again? ... Oh, right, Wi-Fi. Yeah, no, no internet in the mansion just yet. We'll fix that ASAP. In the mean time, don't try to connect to the Tartarus servers. My new eternal torment for millennials is eternal buffering. Nice, eh? You might be able to sponge off Elysium's connection if you stand close enough to it. I dunno, make do. Anyway, not sending you out in the field just yet. We're just gettin' this party started. Just sit back, relax, and socialize for now. We'll get this shindig rolling soon enough."
Back to top Go down
DIO

DIO

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 10:17 pm

A rush of energy would course through his being, as DIO felt his body reforming from the destruction visited upon it, muscles and tendons re knitting, flesh spreading across the raw limbs and torso, bringing forth his pale skin once more. With his Adonis physique returned to him, his clothing came only an instant after, fully garbing him as he was when his final battle against the Joestars had begun. Standing there, arms spread out, eyes shut, the vampire took a long moment to simply hold there, as he felt the chilled breeze of the underworld pass him, the scent of the corpses emanating around him, and the wailing sounds of the damned echoing in his ears. Then, his lip would turn into a smile, as slowly, he began to laugh. His arms lowering to his sides, he'd reach up, as with a swift motion, his finger would stab into his own head, before he'd vigorously twist and turn it, bringing forth a spray of gore from the wound. Still the man would laugh, with such joy at this development, as the injury seemed to cause him little harm.

"Oh, how absolutely wonderful it feels, to once more prove that the destiny of I, DIO, lies beyond the capabilities of the Joestars to halt. A wondrous feeling it is, like a student fresh from his examinations, free to pursue his own hobbies for the summer break."

Seemingly ignoring the reactions and words of the others, should anyone in particular be watching the exultation of the man reborn, they'd note his seeming disappearance. It was as if at one moment, he was there, and the exact next, he'd been deleted, gone without a trace, until their host would hear his voice, softer, and more relaxed, echoing out from hall's balcony, up on the second floor. DIO, looking down upon the lord of the underworld, would say with a smile, not a sign of the blood or injury he'd inflicted upon himself remaining.

"I assume you will have a suitable collection of both drink and literature in these halls, so know that since you do not require DIO's aid currently, that I, DIO, shall be off to delve into the various tomes and books you have collected here. Perhaps send one of those amusing creatures with a vintage you'd like to recommend, as I can feel a thirst growing."

As the man sauntered off into the darkness, the being known as Curbstomp might well notice that blood had seemingly been wiped upon his lower ankle, the machine utilized as casually as one might use a Kleenex to deal with a mess.  
Back to top Go down
Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 10:33 pm

Lex felt blood rush through his veins for the first time in what felt like eons. What he witnessed alongside Darkseid taught him much about the universe, but a few things were undeniably unchanged. He was still Luthor, and he was still deserving of power, and this God of the Dead was his mealticket to heights he witnessed thanks to Metron.
"As a gentleman I'm conditioned to introduce myself...but if you singled out my soul among so many, I suppose that may not be necessary?"
Back to top Go down
Chara Dreemurr

Chara Dreemurr

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 11:01 pm

This was different than before. The last time they recalled, their world had been completely enveloped in darkness. Pure, bleak shadows cast upon the Underground by the very first human to ever grace it with their presence. It was nothing new, seeing how Chara had gone and destroyed their reality time and time again but...this was not the nothingness they had come to know. This was not even the flower patch they woke up in each time they granted Frisk a new "chance" just to entertain themselves. This was...something else entirely.

The young looking child slowly stood up from the cold, dusty ground they had woken up in, calmly removing any dirt from their striped green and yellow shirt before they looked around with their eerie blank smile and curious wide eyes. Even though they were unaware of what was happening, they had to admit there was a certain beauty in having something unpredictable happen after losing sight of what time and space really meant.

The skull like rocky structure that imposed itself upon their eyes stood high and mighty, its depressive looking frown vomiting a stream of pale looking bodies to what looked to be a river of sorts. It did not take Chara long to realize that, from the vibe these so called bodies gave them, they were stading in front of a monstrous pool of souls, so close and yet so far out of their grasp, seeing how they did not even look that sentient in their stasis.

Letting their natural curiosity take over their actions, Chara merely widened their childish eerie grin and began to casually walk around the unknown that filled up all their young eyes could grasp, wanting to see just what in the world they had woken up in. Perhaps it would find new faces to interact with, and probably erase once they grew bored with them.

"It's a wonderful idea..."
the child muttered under their breath as it frolicked forward.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 11:26 pm

Chara Dreemurr wrote:
This was different than before. The last time they recalled, their world had been completely enveloped in darkness. Pure, bleak shadows cast upon the Underground by the very first human to ever grace it with their presence. It was nothing new, seeing how Chara had gone and destroyed their reality time and time again but...this was not the nothingness they had come to know. This was not even the flower patch they woke up in each time they granted Frisk a new "chance" just to entertain themselves. This was...something else entirely.

The young looking child slowly stood up from the cold, dusty ground they had woken up in, calmly removing any dirt from their striped green and yellow shirt before they looked around with their eerie blank smile and curious wide eyes. Even though they were unaware of what was happening, they had to admit there was a certain beauty in having something unpredictable happen after losing sight of what time and space really meant.

The skull like rocky structure that imposed itself upon their eyes stood high and mighty, its depressive looking frown vomiting a stream of pale looking bodies to what looked to be a river of sorts. It did not take Chara long to realize that, from the vibe these so called bodies gave them, they were stading in front of a monstrous pool of souls, so close and yet so far out of their grasp, seeing how they did not even look that sentient in their stasis.

Letting their natural curiosity take over their actions, Chara merely widened their childish eerie grin and began to casually walk around the unknown that filled up all their young eyes could grasp, wanting to see just what in the world they had woken up in. Perhaps it would find new faces to interact with, and probably erase once they grew bored with them.

The arrival of something not entirely dead in his realm was not lost upon the Lord of the Underworld. He could feel this odd child's arrival shortly after finishing up his little contract business with that army he was throwing together. The odd thing was that this being wasn't just one soul; they, in fact, possessed many. A being capable of holding that many souls could very bad for business here in the soul-buffet. Hades teleported to this new arrival's location, manifesting in a puff of smoke.

"Ya serious, kid?" Hades growled. "See, here's the thing, most mortal creatures who hoard souls at least have the good sense to avoid me. But you show up in the Underworld right on my doorstep? Umm, hello, anyone home? See, now that's just taunting me, and I DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO INSOLENCE!"

Hades's orange fires flared up briefly before he quickly calmed them down.

"Okay, fine, fine, fine," he continued. "Here's the deal, babe, hoarding dead souls AWAY from the Underworld is a big no-no in my book. See, I don't have much, but Zeusy gave me this turf, and there's no way I'm lettin' anything slide. So, kid, you've got two options here: one, I throw you and all of those souls you're hoarding into Tartarus for all eternity. Or option two, you sign over your soul and all of those other little souls inside of you over to me, work for me to overthrow my brother for a while, and then once I have Olympus, you can have all the souls in the Styx. Alright? Ya got the concept?"

A contract and pen manifested from smoke hovering in front of Chara.

"Sign on the dotted line or I call the Furies to escort you to the literal smoking section."
Back to top Go down
Chara Dreemurr

Chara Dreemurr

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 11:45 pm

Hades wrote:
Chara Dreemurr wrote:

The arrival of something not entirely dead in his realm was not lost upon the Lord of the Underworld. He could feel this odd child's arrival shortly after finishing up his little contract business with that army he was throwing together. The odd thing was that this being wasn't just one soul; they, in fact, possessed many. A being capable of holding that many souls could very bad for business here in the soul-buffet. Hades teleported to this new arrival's location, manifesting in a puff of smoke.

"Ya serious, kid?" Hades growled. "See, here's the thing, most mortal creatures who hoard souls at least have the good sense to avoid me. But you show up in the Underworld right on my doorstep? Umm, hello, anyone home? See, now that's just taunting me, and I DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO INSOLENCE!"

Hades's orange fires flared up briefly before he quickly calmed them down.

"Okay, fine, fine, fine," he continued. "Here's the deal, babe, hoarding dead souls AWAY from the Underworld is a big no-no in my book. See, I don't have much, but Zeusy gave me this turf, and there's no way I'm lettin' anything slide. So, kid, you've got two options here: one, I throw you and all of those souls you're hoarding into Tartarus for all eternity. Or option two, you sign over your soul and all of those other little souls inside of you over to me, work for me to overthrow my brother for a while, and then once I have Olympus, you can have all the souls in the Styx. Alright? Ya got the concept?"

A contract and pen manifested from smoke hovering in front of Chara.

"Sign on the dotted line or I call the Furies to escort you to the literal smoking section."

Seeing the sudden puff of smoke draw their attention away from the realm they had been summoned to was something slightly surprising for Chara, making the fallen child take a quick step back before adjusting to the sight before their curious eyes. This man was unlike any monster they had ever seen, seeing how human like he looked, save for the grey skin and flaming blue hair. Chara merely tilted their small head to the side, their chocolate colored bangs covering their wide eyes ever the slightest, hiding part of their expression from view as they stood still, their grin as wide and curious as always while they observed this new arrival.

In all honesty, Chara would be lying if they said they were not taken aback by the sudden burst of intense orange flames from the grey man's body. For a split second, they were reminded of the countless times they had narrowly dodged Asgore's flames whenever Frisk felt Pacifist before reverting to their true ways. Of course, they always ended up tearing through Asgore, but seeing bright fire always brought a nostalgic spark to Chara's young eyes. Perhaps this one was not going to be as boring as everyone else had become. Most monsters were rather hesitant regarding fighting, so seeing one actively pursue agressive confrontation was surely a rather curious thing for Chara. Much to their chagrin, however, the intense orange glow soon faded to blue once more, making the child's eager smile fade into a momentary blank stance of disappointment.

However, even if this man was already growing to be a slight disappointment, Chara refrained from acting and chose to listen and wait, like they had always been rather good at. It took them a while to grasp the concept of what was being 'sold to them'. In the end, they would end up swimming along a fresh batch of new souls, so they really had no choice regarding their fate, assuming this male was as powerful as he seemed to be.

"Since when were you the one in control?" they muttered to themselves, slightly cackling under their breath as a spark of realization hit them, their trademark grin returning, only stretching wider than usual in a rather eerie manner. After so many resets and so many tries, Chara was now feeling they were being treated to what they had given Frisk over the ages. Feeling so helpless was...empowering, in a rather interesting paradox. This was rather ironic, to say the least. Wonderful.

Suddenly, a quick red glow glistened past their wide, curious eyes, vanishing as fast as it had arrived. Staring up at Hades, the child grinned, their right hand removing their old friend from their back pocket. The old kitchen knife had never grown old and tired, even after cutting through their old acquaintaces so many times. It was still as sharp as it carved the X on the contract given to them, defiantly ignoring Hades' pen as they nodded with eagerness to the God of the Undead.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 12:03 am

Chara Dreemurr wrote:
Seeing the sudden puff of smoke draw their attention away from the realm they had been summoned to was something slightly surprising for Chara, making the fallen child take a quick step back before adjusting to the sight before their curious eyes. This man was unlike any monster they had ever seen, seeing how human like he looked, save for the grey skin and flaming blue hair. Chara merely tilted their small head to the side, their chocolate colored bangs covering their wide eyes ever the slightest, hiding part of their expression from view as they stood still, their grin as wide and curious as always while they observed this new arrival.

In all honesty, Chara would be lying if they said they were not taken aback by the sudden burst of intense orange flames from the grey man's body. For a split second, they were reminded of the countless times they had narrowly dodged Asgore's flames whenever Frisk felt Pacifist before reverting to their true ways. Of course, they always ended up tearing through Asgore, but seeing bright fire always brought a nostalgic spark to Chara's young eyes. Perhaps this one was not going to be as boring as everyone else had become. Most monsters were rather hesitant regarding fighting, so seeing one actively pursue agressive confrontation was surely a rather curious thing for Chara. Much to their chagrin, however, the intense orange glow soon faded to blue once more, making the child's eager smile fade into a momentary blank stance of disappointment.

However, even if this man was already growing to be a slight disappointment, Chara refrained from acting and chose to listen and wait, like they had always been rather good at. It took them a while to grasp the concept of what was being 'sold to them'. In the end, they would end up swimming along a fresh batch of new souls, so they really had no choice regarding their fate, assuming this male was as powerful as he seemed to be.

"Since when were you the one in control?" they muttered to themselves, slightly cackling under their breath as a spark of realization hit them, their trademark grin returning, only stretching wider than usual in a rather eerie manner. After so many resets and so many tries, Chara was now feeling they were being treated to what they had given Frisk over the ages. Feeling so helpless was...empowering, in a rather interesting paradox. This was rather ironic, to say the least. Wonderful.

Suddenly, a quick red glow glistened past their wide, curious eyes, vanishing as fast as it had arrived. Staring up at Hades, the child grinned, their right hand removing their old friend from their back pocket. The old kitchen knife had never grown old and tired, even after cutting through their old acquaintaces so many times. It was still as sharp as it carved the X on the contract given to them, defiantly ignoring Hades' pen as they nodded with eagerness to the God of the Undead.
Hades noticed the little snide gestures this little brat was making, but it hardly mattered. He had their souls by right of the contract. The contract morphed into a statuette of Chara just as the ones made for the others had before it vanished into the smoke.

"Alright, I'm gonna send you to the mansion with the others. Play nice!"

With a snap of his fingers, Chara vanished from his presence and rematerialized inside the Final Words Mansion parlor.
Back to top Go down
Braig

Braig

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 10:50 pm

"Wouldn't you like to know..."

Even as he stood there dying, the smirk did not leave Xigbar's face. After all, unlike the other Nobodies he knew there was nothing to be afraid of. His death here would amount to nothing, and he'll be reborn like none of it ever happened. And from there on, it would be right back to doing whatever it was the old coot wanted. Of course, dying was far from the most pleasant experience, but what can you do?

Besides, watching Sora's annoyed reaction probably made it worth it. And that's why his smile remained, even when his world went black.

Braig awoke with a start. He took in a sharp breath of air and jumped to his feet. Looking over himself, he quickly took note that he was no longer wearing his Organization XIII robes, but rather was dressed in the attire he wore while working under Ansem the Wise. Stretching his arms, a cocky smile formed on Braig's face, "Well, well." he started to say out loud, "Add that to the list of things the Old Coot was right about. Really, how does he do it...?"

It was only then that Braig began to take in his surroundings and the smile left his face. He was supposed to wake up back in Radiant Gardens. That's where he lost his heart after all. But it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this damp place, wasn't the castle. ...And now that he began to think about it, it occurred to him that he had no idea how long it had been between him dying and waking up now. Maybe Xehanort had left out some details...

Perhaps he would have recognized the place if he didn't immediately decide to blame everything on Xehanort. "You hear me, you old coot?!" Braig began to yell out, "Look at you, changing up the deals again! Waking up on a rock like this was not part of the plan! As if!". Oh, he would have some words to share with him once he got back to business. He held out a hand in front of him in order to form a Corridor of Darkness.

Nothing.

...Now, that wasn't normal.
And so, he began to begrudgingly walk on foot, at least hoping to make a little distance.

He would have some choice words with Xehanort, alright.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Braig wrote:
"Wouldn't you like to know..."

Even as he stood there dying, the smirk did not leave Xigbar's face. After all, unlike the other Nobodies he knew there was nothing to be afraid of. His death here would amount to nothing, and he'll be reborn like none of it ever happened. And from there on, it would be right back to doing whatever it was the old coot wanted. Of course, dying was far from the most pleasant experience, but what can you do?

Besides, watching Sora's annoyed reaction probably made it worth it. And that's why his smile remained, even when his world went black.

Braig awoke with a start. He took in a sharp breath of air and jumped to his feet. Looking over himself, he quickly took note that he was no longer wearing his Organization XIII robes, but rather was dressed in the attire he wore while working under Ansem the Wise. Stretching his arms, a cocky smile formed on Braig's face, "Well, well." he started to say out loud, "Add that to the list of things the Old Coot was right about. Really, how does he do it...?"

It was only then that Braig began to take in his surroundings and the smile left his face. He was supposed to wake up back in Radiant Gardens. That's where he lost his heart after all. But it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this damp place, wasn't the castle. ...And now that he began to think about it, it occurred to him that he had no idea how long it had been between him dying and waking up now. Maybe Xehanort had left out some details...

Perhaps he would have recognized the place if he didn't immediately decide to blame everything on Xehanort. "You hear me, you old coot?!" Braig began to yell out, "Look at you, changing up the deals again! Waking up on a rock like this was not part of the plan! As if!". Oh, he would have some words to share with him once he got back to business. He held out a hand in front of him in order to form a Corridor of Darkness.

Nothing.

...Now, that wasn't normal.
And so, he began to begrudgingly walk on foot, at least hoping to make a little distance.

He would have some choice words with Xehanort, alright.
Braig's shouting certainly didn't fall on deaf ears. The noise caught Pain and Panic's attention right away. Hades certainly wouldn't be happy if he heard angry shouting not coming from his own echoes. And if Hades wasn't happy, no one would be. The two imps rushed to meet the source of the ruckus.

"Pardon moi!" Pain growled before tripping over a notch in the ground and falling face first into a particularly jagged boulder.

This of course prompted a particularly loud cry of agony from the plump minion. This in turn prompted Panic to scurry about in a circle, his anxiety overtaking him with regards to how to deal with his partner's predicament.

"What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?" he cried.

The Underworld's finest hard at work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)   Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Words :: Roleplay :: Underworld-
Jump to: