The Final Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for The Final Words roleplay group. Currently under construction.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)
Chara Dreemurr I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:44 am by DarthVader

» Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)
Chara Dreemurr I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:20 pm by Hades

» Braig Profile
Chara Dreemurr I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 1:46 am by Braig

» Chara Dreemurr
Chara Dreemurr I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 10:47 pm by Chara Dreemurr

» Lex Luthor
Chara Dreemurr I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 12:44 am by Lex Luthor

» Basic Rules
Chara Dreemurr I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 11:29 pm by Dark Schneider

» DIO Statistics
Chara Dreemurr I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:02 pm by DIO

» Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Chara Dreemurr I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:05 am by Ansem Seeker of Darkness

» Darth Vader
Chara Dreemurr I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 12:53 am by DarthVader

Top posters
Hades
Chara Dreemurr I_vote_lcapChara Dreemurr I_voting_barChara Dreemurr I_vote_rcap 
DIO
N.B.E-44
DarthVader
Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Chara Dreemurr
Lex Luthor
Braig
Dark Schneider

Chara Dreemurr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chara Dreemurr

Chara Dreemurr

Chara Dreemurr Empty
PostSubject: Chara Dreemurr   Chara Dreemurr I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Chara Dreemurr 270?cb=20160128231545

Name - Chara Dreemurr

Species - Human

Sex - Undetermined

Height - About 4 feet tall, I suppose?

Age - Unknown (physically...about ten, I suppose?)

After falling into the Underground, Chara was taken in by Toriel and Asgore as a second child and was treated with respect equal to their biological son, Asriel. Chara and Asriel became best friends. Monsters spoke of how Chara filled the Underground with hope.

One day, after becoming terminally ill from consuming buttercups, Chara expressed the desire to see the Golden Flowers found in their home village. After their death, Chara's SOUL was absorbed by Asriel, and they shared control over a body. Chara carried their own corpse across the barrier and wanted to use their full power. Asriel resisted Chara, which ultimately lead to the humans killing the fusion of the two SOULs.

In the Genocide Route, Chara says that the protagonist's "determination" and "human soul" awakened them from death. There is evidence that some narration, as well as descriptions of certain actions and events, is by Chara themself. However, the narrator throughout the entirety of Undertale is up to speculation.

After completing a Genocide Route a second time, Chara takes on the description of "the demon that comes when people call its name." Chara says that the reason the protagonist continues to recreate and destroy the world is an incomprehensible "perverted sentimentality," before suggesting that the protagonist takes a different path if they choose to create the world again.

Chara Dreemurr Hqdefault

Powers and Abilities

- Proficiency with knives and guns.

- High speed and flexibility.

- Sharp wits and adaptability.

- High endurance and resillience.

- REGENERATION (by taking the SOUL of every Frisk who underwent a Genocide Route, Chara accumulated several inside their core, allowing them to respawn whenever killed in the place they died. This attribute is limited, however, to the ammount of SOULs harboured by Chara. When their last SOUL is killed, Chara shall die for good as well.)

- SOUL Blasts (Chara can crush the heart shaped SOULs it harbors to create a powerful explosion. This, however, automatically kills said SOUL, which also limits the use of this ability)

- SOUL stealing (Chara can steal a person's SOUL, but only when said person consents it)

STATS

Speed - 5
Strength - 1
Durability - 7
Energy Projection - 3
Back to top Go down

Chara Dreemurr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Words :: Roleplay :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: