The Final Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for The Final Words roleplay group. Currently under construction.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)
Braig Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:44 am by DarthVader

» Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)
Braig Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:20 pm by Hades

» Braig Profile
Braig Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 1:46 am by Braig

» Chara Dreemurr
Braig Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 10:47 pm by Chara Dreemurr

» Lex Luthor
Braig Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 12:44 am by Lex Luthor

» Basic Rules
Braig Profile I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 11:29 pm by Dark Schneider

» DIO Statistics
Braig Profile I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:02 pm by DIO

» Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Braig Profile I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:05 am by Ansem Seeker of Darkness

» Darth Vader
Braig Profile I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 12:53 am by DarthVader

Top posters
Hades
Braig Profile I_vote_lcapBraig Profile I_voting_barBraig Profile I_vote_rcap 
DIO
N.B.E-44
DarthVader
Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Chara Dreemurr
Lex Luthor
Braig
Dark Schneider

Braig Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Braig

Braig

Braig Profile Empty
PostSubject: Braig Profile   Braig Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 1:46 am

"Rambling? As If!"

Braig Profile 11142980_1390930891230969_879548471_n

Name: Braig

Titles: The Freeshooter

Race: Human

Biography: Braig (also known as Xigbar) is for all intents and purposes, Master Xehanort's right hand man. His incredibly laid back, snarky, right hand man. Wielding two arrowguns, Braig is also one hell of a shot, best known for his sharpshooting, along with his running mouth.

His first chronological appearance is in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep where he acts as one of Ansem the Wise's apprentices living in Radiant Gardens However, he quickly gets roped into Master Xehanort's plans and fakes a kidnapping in order to unleash Terra's dormant dark powers. The plan goes a little too well, and Braig ends up down an eye and gains a scar across his face. Enraged, he tries to lash out against Xehanort, but needless to say the old man is more than a match for him and Braig continues to go along with his plans, later buying time for Xehanort at the Keyblade Graveyard by facing off against Aqua.

After the events of the Keyblade Graveyard, Braig and the other apprentices come across an amnesiac Master Xehanort, who has now taken over Terra's body. Realizing who it is, Braig makes sure to keeps close to Xehanort...

Years pass, and after performing countless experiments with Heartless, Braig is eventually overtaken by the darkness and stabbed by Master Xehanort's Keyblade, releasing his heart and turning him into a Nobody. Now named Xigbar, he takes the place as Number II of Organization XIII, though despite the numbering, he doesn't act as second in command. However, it's quite clear that he is aware of secrets that the rest of the Organization is not...

Xigbar would work with the Organization (albeit while mouthing off to just about everyone in the vicinity) towards their ultimate goal of completing Kingdom Hearts. Eventually, two keyblade wielders, Roxas and Xion joined them. Although Xigbar was one of the few who knew about Xion's true nature of a replica right off the bat. A year would pass that would end with Xion dead, and Roxas abandoning the Organization. And it wouldn't be much long after that until Sora came after them...

During the events of Kingdom Hearts 2 Xigbar rarely confronts Sora himself. Generally only doing so to taunt him. The only time they ever get to fight is during Sora's raid on The World That Never Was. However, Xigbar finds himself defeated and dies with a smirk on his face.

However, as is the rules of Nobodies, if both a Heartless and Nobody are killed, the original being is restored to life, reviving Braig once more. He very quickly continued to work with Xehanort's scheme to invade the Realm of Sleep and to mold Sora into a vessel for Xehanort. It is also here where Braig reveals he has been a vessel for Xehanort's heart this entire time, and is slowly becoming a Xehanort himself, much to his pleasing. However, as it does, the plan to use Sora as a vessel turns south and Braig is last seen fleeing with the rest of Xehanort's vessels, ready to make their final stand...

Powers/Abilities-
*Wields two arrowguns which can fire a large amount of energy bullets at record time, though they often DO need to be reloaded.
*Can combine the two guns together to make a more powerful gun that fires stronger shots, though it seems he need to be stationary to do so.
*Has control over the fabric of space which allows him to...
*Teleport at will
*Hang from the air
*Warp the layout of any given room
*And of course, combining that with his guns can lead to some interesting combos...
*Really freaking mouthy. Probably shouldn't be an ability but damn, it's close to one.
Back to top Go down

Braig Profile
Page 1 of 1